An example of costs involved for a residential re-mortgage with a new loan amount of £400,000 for a property owned by a couple in Tandridge.
Conveyancer's fees and disbursements*
- Legal fee £450 (or if leasehold £500)
- Search fees (if required by the new lender) £253
- Land charges search £4
- Land registry priority search £3
- HM Land Registry fee £40
- Electronic money transfer fee £30
- (For leasehold) notice of charge fee £50-150
- VAT payable £96
Estimated total: £876 (freehold) or £976-1,1,076 (leasehold)
To contact one of our specialist residential re-mortgage property team members simply email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01883 347823. Or you can fill out our contact form or email our office and someone will be in touch within 24 hours.
Meet our Residential Property solicitors...
For a confidential discussion on Residential Property, call us on...
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm